1. Soak Your Feet In Hydrogen Peroxide
You Will Need
- 3% hydrogen peroxide
- Distilled water
- Plastic tub
- Mix equal parts of the hydrogen peroxide and distilled water in the plastic tub.
- Ensure that you are not using anything stronger than a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution; or it may damage your skin.
- Soak the nails that have been affected by the fungus in this solution.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Dry your nails with a dry tissue. Dispose off the tissue after use.
- Ensure that your nails are completely dry before you cover them.
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..